Monday, September 12, 2011

My highlight for the world cup.

My highlight for the world cup is when around my street there were heaps and heaps of people celebrating the first day of the world cup. also I was celebrating by running around my street with my New Zealand flag it was shaming because the Tonga people didn't like when I was going for the All blacks it was mostly my next door. Because they are Tonga They are cheering for Tonga

After the ceremony. The first game was All Blacks vs Tonga. It was held in Auckland at Edan park. The game was really enjoyable because how the All Blacks started the of with the Haka Also the Tonga team started with the Haka. When the All blacks kicked of my heart started to pound because the Tonga team looks like they were going to defeat the New Zealand team like nothing But I was wrong New Zealand scored the first try of the first half then I knew straight away that All blacks is going to win. The first half was almost finish and the All blacks were leading by 29-3.

The begging of the 2Nd half was amazing because Ma'a Nonu was sets some of the try for the team. They won 41-10

I felt happy when they won against Tonga.


No comments:

Post a Comment