Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ilalio no lettering

In room 22 we been learning about design process.There are 6 different steps. step 1 identify a need are?please no lettering in the school grounds,step 2 research find images, step 3 generate ideas find shapes, colours, step 4 find solutions, step 5 reflect, last step 6 evaluate.

Room 22 is now on step 3. Why is generating ideas important? I think generate ideas are important because if one of your ideas don’t work these always a couple of ideas left to use.

What I will use for my sign around Pt England school. Its going to say please do not letter. these are the thing I will use to make my sign. metal, paint red white green, screws and different shapes.

I am really looking forward to make a sign saying no lettering.

No comments:

Post a Comment